The history of Evrotransport 2000 begins with the establishment of Domestic Logistics Department as an integral part of SOMAT LTD and transfer of 40 years of experience in international transportation and logistics on the domestic market in Bulgaria. In the beginning the Company operates with a fleet of 23 domestic distribution trucks – reefers, curtain-siders, express 8-tonners, tail-lifts, etc. optimized to meet specific customer requirements and works for a key customers such as Henkel and Metro.
- full focus on temperature-controlled deliveries for key accounts – foods and FMCG;
- fleet and team fully dedicated to domestic logistics;
- 24h coverage of Bulgaria;
- mobile and satellite fleet dispatch and coordination;
- flexibility of collections and deliveries following specific schedules, custom-tailored to key accounts’ requirements.
General Manager: Grigor Vakliev
Logistics and Transport Manager: Lyubomir Nenov